Friday, May 1, 2009

Kelis & Nas Call It A Wrap

I have to admit that I was devastated when I heard that Kelis filed for divorce from her husband Nas. The couple first met in 2002 at an MTV Awards afterparty. The later wed in 2005.

As we all know Kelis is currently 7 months pregnant with the couples first child. Nas announced the sex to MTV just a few weeks ago. The couple will be having a son.

Mediatakeout.com has rumored that shady business deals, abuse, and other women has led to this divorce.

No matter the reason for the split, I know they both have to be devastated. They both have requested privacy from the media during this tough time.

Kelis, I personally wish you and your son the best. I this news has truly sadden me and your fans.

Hopefully when all this mess is over we can see her back in the studio. Let's keep our fingers crossed with that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment