Monday, June 22, 2009

Will.i.Am vs. Perez Hilton

Here is Will.i.Ams' side of the story immediately following the event.



Perez aka Mario Lavandeiras' DRAMATIZATION




"I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke." -Perez Hilton via Twitter

OMG I can't take anymore!!!!!

"I like talking about other people's drama, I don't want drama in my life", says Perez Hilton.


Hmmmm,you reap what you sow. After the whole Carrie Prejean incident I lost the only shred of respect I had for him.


I want to say big ups to Fergie and Will.i.Am for standing up to this asshole. And congratulations for being awarded Best International Band last night at the Much Music Awards in Toronto.

Perez what goes around comes around. Your making a living by talking trash about any and everybody. It's time for you to retire.

UPDATE:

Police have charged the tour manager of the Black Eyed Peas with assault after he allegedly punched celebrity blogger Perez Hilton outside a Toronto nightclub.

Polo Molina turned himself in and has been charged with assaulting Hilton, Toronto Police Constable Tony Vella said. Molina is due in court Aug. 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment